C Squared Gives Back
Established in 2019, C Squared Gives Back was created as a way to give C Squared’s Principals and its clients the opportunity to give back to both the franchising industry and organizations in the communities where they work and live.
To support the initiative, C Squared is allocating a substantial portion of all transaction success fees toward charitable organizations, with our client’s directing half of all donated funds to a charity of their choice.
We wanted a way to give back, with a shared approach to ensure that the donations are allocated to causes that are important to both C Squared and our clients. Our goal is to help others through this program and look forward to growing it over the years to come.
Since its inception, C Squared Gives Back has donated to numerous organizations, including:
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (Columbus, OH)
- International Franchise Association (IFA) Foundation (Washington, D.C.)
- Norwich Family YMCA (Norwich, NY)
- Arts Council of Moore County (Southern Pines, NC)
- Trinity Oaks (San Antonio, TX)
- Memphis Union Mission (Memphis, TN)
- College of the Holy Cross – Lance “Duke” Brady Memorial Fund (Worcester, MA)
- Boy’s and Girl’s Club of the Sandhills